Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God who is eternally existent in three persons--Father, Son
and Holy Spirit who are infinite in glory, wisdom, holiness, justice, power and love.
- We believe that God created everything out of nothing for His own purpose and
pleasure through the person of the Son.
- We believe man was created in the image and likeness of God; but through the sin
of Adam, man fell into sin and is, therefore, lost apart from Christ. When he
sinned, mankind incurred both physical and spiritual death; thus man became eternally
separated from God and is incapable of providing redemption for himself. Except a
man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- We believe that the 66 books that comprise the Bible are the plenary, verbally
inspired Word of God, inerrant and infallible in the original manuscripts, and the guide
and final authority in matters of faith and day to day life, interpreted by the Holy
Spirit to each individual believer.
- We believe Jesus Christ is true man and God, who in His incarnation was
conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin, Mary.
- We believe in His earthly ministry Jesus Christ lived a sinless life that fully
pleased His Father and that He performed miracles.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ of His own free will died on the cross to
be the sacrifice for the redemption of man and that He bore the judgment required by God's
holy justice against sin, thus making it possible for God to remain just and yet at the
same time to justify those who believe in His Son Jesus Christ.
- We believe by the power of God, Jesus Christ was raised from the dead in the
same body now glorified. He ascended into Heaven where, at the right hand of God, He
continually makes intercession for us.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Father and the Son; regenerates
the believing sinner; indwells, guides, instructs and empowers the believer for Godly
living and service. The Holy Spirit guides and gives power to the church, the body
of Christ, to fulfill the Great Commission, and convicts the world of sin, man's
un-righteousness, and resulting judgment by a Holy God.
- We believe in the existence and personality of Satan, his complete opposition to
God and his power over the unregenerate.
- We believe Salvation is the gift of God and includes the forgiveness of sins,
the imputation of the Righteousness of Jesus Christ, and the gift of eternal life. Union
with the triune God provides all blessings in this life and the life hereafter.
- We believe salvation is received by faith alone, apart from all good works and
merit. Faith which leads to salvation produces repentance in the life of a
- We believe that those who by faith alone and through no merit of their own
receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior are miraculously born again of the Holy Spirit and
become children of God and partakers of His divine nature and eternal life.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit baptizes all true believers, that He indwells
believers, bestows spiritual gifts upon them, and empowers them for service and holy
- We believe that by His Word and power God has given us everything pertaining to
life and godliness, including not only salvation from the penalty of sin but instruction
in righteousness for present sanctification and victorious living to the glory of God.
- We believe that the ordinances of baptism and the Lord's Supper are to be
observed by all believers in obedience to our Lord until His return.
- We believe the church, the Body of Christ, is composed of all those who
have heard the Gospel of grace through faith and have been regenerated by the Spirit of
- We believe the purpose of the church is to witness concerning Jesus Christ
according to the Scriptures, and to preach the Gospel among all nations.
- We believe that at death the souls of the redeemed pass immediately into
Christ's presence, to remain there until the resurrection of the body at Christ's return
for His bride. We also believe that at death the souls of the lost go to Hell, where they
will remain until they are brought before Christ at the Great White Throne final judgment
to be judged according to their works and cast into the Lake of Fire, there to remain
- We believe Jesus Christ will come again to receive unto Himself those who
believe in Him, that where He is, they may be also. He will come again personally and
visibly to establish His kingdom.
- We believe that those who are following Christ do not walk in darkness.
Conversely, if a man is walking in darkness he is not following Christ.
Copyright 1996-2016 Ephesians 5:11, Inc. Publication on other sites prohibited.